Thursday, August 7, 2014

"There's no beginning too small".

I was introduced to this 30 day journal project from my friend Karen. Today's topic is an inspirational quote, "There's no beginning too small", by Henry David Thoreau . What a great thought. I have been wanting to get back to this blog for awhile but thought I didn't really have anything to write about. I've been just going through the motions - apparently since the end of 2013 from the looks of my last blog entry. I am very excited about this journal project.

 Each day, each opportunity I will try to remind myself, no beginning is too small. Its not too small to take a breath and stop my complaint mid sentence. It is not too small to forgive myself when my patience are running thin. It is not too small to drink another glass of water today to help my health tomorrow. It is not too small...

Truly, no beginning is too small! I really should try to remember this. So today I will put this to practice, no beginning is too small. I took the first step, I wrote today. I will begin again tomorrow and I will write again.


No comments:

Post a Comment